Winter Sleeping Bag | Golden Fern | 3.5 Tog | Anchor & Arrow
The softest, snuggliest sleeping bags to keep your little ones warm and safe while they sleep. Our customers say our sleeping bags are like sleeping in a cloud!
The Anchor & Arrow Sleep Collection has been lovingly designed in Australia and is designed to grow along with your little one. When your baby has begun to roll and has outgrown their traditional swaddle, it’s time for arms out! Sleeping bags in our family have always been a key part of our little ones' sleep routine, they associate this to be a cue for when it is nighttime and time for bed.
Made from premium, non-toxic materials that are soft and gentle on your baby’s skin, our sleeping bags have been designed to keep your little ones warm and safe while they sleep. Available in a 2.5 and 3.5 TOG which means your little one stays warm overnight without the need to use a blanket.
Please refer to the TOG rating and size card in the image gallery to make sure you are getting the right size and weight for your little one. Always allow more length if your little ones sleep with their arms above their head.
- Two-way zipper, for easy nappy changes and toileting
- Extra-wide design, for optimum hip development
- Easy care, machine washable for practicality purposes
- Made from premium, high-quality cotton that is warm and soft on your child’s skin
- Handy temperature guide to assist with appropriate layering
- Promotes safer sleep, eliminating the need for blankets in the cot
- Available in 2.5tog and 3.5tog (refer to TOG chart)
- Independently tested to conform to ISO 11092
Small (3-12 Months - 73cm x 44 cm)
Medium (12-22 months – 80cm x 48cm)
Large (22-36 months – 91cm x 52cm)
Wash before first use
Warm gentle machine wash in a wash bag
Do not dry clean, bleach or iron the zip
Tumble dry on low heat only
Please make sure that the bag size is the correct size for your child. Ensure that the neck fits snuggly and the bag cannot go over the baby's face.
Not designed for walking around
We recommend you always follow the Safe Sleeping Guidelines from the Red Nose Foundation - https://rednose.org.au/section/safe-sleeping