What Do You Even Do With a Baby
What is parenthood really like? Written by married couple Sarah & James after welcoming their first little love into the world. This is the ideal book for people thinking about parenthood, those already expecting, or new parents wanting some comfort as they navigate delightful highs and overwhelming lows.
Before taking the plunge and getting up the duff myself, I didn't have a clear picture of what life would be like on the other side of the umbilical cord. It doesn't get talked about openly.
This book is an up-front (and hopefully amusing) account of our experience of the first 12 months of parenting. We thought about topics people want to ask new parents but don't because it's too awkward . . .
• What's involved in getting the baby out—and how do your nether regions fare?
• What do you even do with a baby all day?
• Is it really amazing or completely impossible?
• What impact could parenthood have on your relationship—even if everything is great now?
• What happens to your sex life?
• And the big one: are there times where you wondered if you could give the baby back tomorrow, with absolutely no consequences . . . would you do it?
We aim to demystify parenting so you can make a well-informed decision about becoming one.