Bodysuit Short Sleeve | EcoVera Alphabet Soup White | Love to Dream
The Love To Dream™ Bodysuit is the perfect garment for layering. With a snap crotch opening for easy changes and envelope neckline to easily fit over little kids' heads, this super soft bodysuit is perfect for sleeping or playing.
- Bodysuits are proudly crafted from LENZING ECOVERO™. Certified eco-responsible and low-impact, LENZING ECOVERO™ is manufactured using sustainably sourced materials and generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose
- Our Ecovero range is made from silky, soft and moisture wicking fabric which feels beautiful on the skin and keeps your bub cool and dry in warm temperatures
- Snap crotch opening allows for quick and easy nappy changes
- Deep neckline opening makes it easy to fit over little kids' heads
- Perfect for Spring and Summer
- Perfect for layering under Love To Dream sleep products
- Machine washable and tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 5 sizes from Newborn up to 18 months
- Fabric Content: 95% Viscose 5% Elastane
The aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.