Board Short | Lost Island | Cry Wolf
Kids will be set for summer adventures with our epic range of Crywolf swimwear. All our swimwear follows the Crywolf ethos of sustainability, whilst remaining true to the brands design aesthetic of ultimate cool must-have kids wears. Incorporating recycled fibres in all our swimwear products, our swimwear range offers high coverage and high protection in a cool collection of fun summer prints. Crafted from recycled fabrics blended with spandex at a weight of 200gsm, our swimwear pieces have ample stretch to allow for the ultimate fun beach day out, while protecting little wolves from the sun with an excellent UV protection factor (UPF) of 50+ as well as being chlorine resistant and featuring anti-rubbing technology. Available in sizes 6-12 months – 10 years and in a range of fresh modern prints and colourways.
Whilst in the sun we recommend that your little wolves are kept covered as much as possible, that you reapply sunblock frequently, use shade where possible and avoid peak hours of burn time. Clothing that covers more skin is important for protection against the sun.
Hit the beach this summer with our latest range of Board Shorts. Designed with sustainability and comfort in mind, Crywolf Board Shorts are made using recycled materials, feature a 4-way stretch and come with an excellent sun protection rating. Available in sizes 1 – 10 years in a range of prints and colourways.
- 97% Recycled polyester blended with 7% Spandex fabric
- 4-way stretch for a comfortable fit
- 200gsm weight
- UVP Sun Protection Factor of 50+
- Back patch pocket
- Elasticated waist with drawstring
- Short legs for the perfect balance of coverage and comfort
- Designed in New Zealand
- Made using recycled yarn
- Chlorine resistant rating of 4-5 (with 5 being the best), meaning colour fast in both chlorine and seawater)
- Anti-Pill/Rubbing tested with a high result of 4-5 (with 5 being the best)