The Jiffle wagon 6 in 1 on SALE - Includes your choice of car seat or capsule
A life with kids is a life with more. More to learn, more to love and more to carry; The Jiffle wagon is made for more. The Jiffle wagon is a 6 in 1 stroller with capsule compatibility, bassinet, seat, duo, ride along board and doubles as a wagon cart. It’s the perfect on the go solution that grows with you and is ideal for expanding families.
The Jiffle wagon has plenty of space for all your stuff, excellent under seat suspension for comfortable strolls in all terrain and a large 60L cargo hold that can be locked for easy transport in the car. The Jiffle bassinet has the best ventilation and the best view for your baby and you, plus it comes with a summer and winter seat for additional comfort. The Jiffle wagon is also compatible with a wide range of strollers using the capsule adaptors.
Plus, the wagon can be folded flat and fast, with and without wheels and the cart can even be loaded directly into your boot full of stuff to maximise space.
That’s The Jiffle wagon, so how do you Jiffle?
- Stroller, ride, board and cart in one
- Use as a trio stroller; when one child is in the seat, one is on The Jiffle wagon board and one is inside The Jiffle wagon cart
- Suitable from birth, includes bassinet
- 5 point harness
- Bumper bar included
- Reflective wheels for low light and night visibility
- Suspension for front wheels, seat and bassinet
- Easy to adjust ventilation in seat and bassinet
- Reversible seat (front or rear facing)
- Brake with your left or right foot
- Removable seat that’s easy to wash
- 100% polyester fabric
- Water resistant fabrics (bassinet cover and wagon cover only)
- Vegan leatherette
- The Wagon Stroller will easily fit in the back of a small car
- Max weight seat capacity: 25kg
- Load up to 60L in the wagon
- Total capacity: 57kgs including infant in seat, luggage space and infant aboard The Jiffle wagon board combined (the biggest load test on a stroller in the world!)
- Dimensions when folded: 80 x 50 x 25 cm
- Wagon seat sold separately
- Suspension directly under your child
- Suspension in Front Wheels
- Three seating choices - capsule (sold separately), bassinet, or child seat
- Large sun canopy for the best sun safety practice
- Reflection on wheels for good visibility
- Seat fabric is removable for easy cleaning purposes
- Handle bar can be used in parent facing or child facing mode
- Phone pocket in bassinet
- Handle bar is adjustable in height from 85-110 cm
- Ventilation in sun canopy and both sides of the bassinet as well as the back of the seat
- All Wheels can be removed quickly
- Seat can be placed on the Frame in both directions
- Seat can be reclined in 3x positions
- Safe Five - point harness with one click to open the button
- Luggage space can be closed with Zippers
- Aluminium powder coated matte black frame
- Welded extra strong frame
- Minimal plastics
Lifetime warranty on The Jiffle wagon
The Jiffle wagon stroller is designed and manufactured to last for years, even if you get more children. That’s why – in addition to the two-year statutory warranty – The Jiffle offers the first owner a lifetime warranty on The Jiffle wagon for any defects in materials and workmanship.
Be sure to keep your original named proof of purchase with the date of purchase, as you will need it if you want to take advantage of the (lifetime) warranty on all possible defects in materials and workmanship.
Two years warranty on accessories
On the accessories of The Jiffle wagon, such as car seat adapters, footmuff, wagon cart seat, rain cover the legal warranty period applies. We care about our products and logically do our best to deliver them in top condition. However, it could happen that an order breaks down during transport or that something else happens that could give rise to a warranty claim.
|Age range||Suitable from birth to 5 years|
|Bassinet dimensions||80 x 33 cm|
|Handle bar height||110cm|
|Max weight seat capacity||25kg|
|Wagon cart weight||8.9kg
|Cart weight limit||60kg|
|Total capacity weight||57kgs including infant in seat, luggage space and infant aboard|