Kaylula Sova Cot Clear (with mattress) | White
We are in LOVE with this design, a world first, the Kaylula Sova Clear Cot by babyhood is a revolution in cot design and concept. Revolutionary, with its unique clear panels which allow your baby to wake free as bird each morning and see straight out into the world ahead.
Versatile, as the cot evolves so you have a life time of use as the cot grows with your little one from babyhood to adulthood. Starting from a Bassinet, Cot, Toddler Bed, Adult Table and Chairs, Set Playpen, all included.
Safe, as it is tested to the toughest Australian Standards by Furntech, who are renowned as one of the best independent testing facilities in Australia.
Quality, using the highest grade European beech wood timber.Now you and your baby can enjoy the ultimate nursery with the Kaylula Sova Collection by babyhood.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with European Beechwood plantation timber which is stronger, stable and safer
- Clear panels so that your baby wakes up to see the world and not bars and allowing you full visibility at all times
- Grows with your child, starting from a Bassinet to a Cot to a Toddler Bed to an Adult Table and Chairs Set and finally a Playpen, all included with your purchase.
- Perfect for co sleeping safely with your newborn baby by your bed side in the circular bassinet
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery and up to your bedside with multiple lockable castors
Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute)
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
Cot - W76 x L130 x H82cm (including castors)
Bassinet - W76 x H82 (including castors)
- Bassinet Level: New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
- Cot/Toddler Level:up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots.
Please note that whilst the Australian Standard only tests up to 24kg our cot bases will hold a more substantial weight, when used correctly.
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parents right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.