A stylish modern scandi inspired chair that is strong and made from European beechwood, so it grows and grows – up to 45 kgs.
It is the perfect chair for your baby to learn to eat solids. They can join your family directly at the dinner table or snack solo whilst you are doing the washing up. As they grow they can create a masterpiece from their study desk and continue to use the chair throughout your home as they grow into teenagerhood.
The Ava High Chair is fully adjustable, with an easily interchangeable seat and footplates as your baby’s bottom grows and multiple height adjustments as their little legs grow, so they are always ergonomically seated, even for long study sessions.
Especially for you, we have included an easily adjustable and removable push-button timber tray with 2 position adjustability and an easy click on and off washable plastic food tray.
A discreet safety bar, 5 point harness and specially designed stability legs (front and back) will ensure they are as safe as can be, reducing a tipping hazard. The safety bar is removable with an allen key when your bub starts to grow and no longer needs the extra support around their tummy.
For your baby’s comfort, the Ava Highchair includes a soft padded cushion seat and back inserts, which attaches conveniently to the highchair and detaches for you for an easy delicate cold wash – after those messy pasta nights.
The solid timber highchair is super easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth, with no gaps for food to accumulate.
• Grows with your child up to 45kg
• Safer for your baby with multiple safety features like anti-tip stability legs which prevent the high chair from falling over easily
• Early use support bar around your baby’s tummy to give them additional support until they grow a little more
• Easily adjustable seat and foot plates for optimal ergonomics so your child is always comfortable
• No allen key or screw driver required or re-assembly to adjust the seat or foot plates – just a simple push button
• Interchangeable foot plate and seat plate to accommodate a growing baby’s bottom
• Push button removable tray so your baby can join you at the dinner table, at any time
• Optimal height for the standard dinner table (76cm) so you can remove the tray and your child can join the family for meal times
• Taller than most timber high chairs for your convenience
• Strong and sturdy as it is made from European beechwood
• Multi-position timber tray so as your child’s tummy grows, the tray can be adjusted further outwards
• Washable BPA free food tray
• Easy clean with a damp cloth and delicate cold machine washable cushion inserts
• Includes all the accessories including the timber tray, food tray and the cushion inserts
• Great value for money
• Tested to EN 14988:2006 -Children’s High Chair Safety Requirements
Tested to EN 14988:2006 -Children’s High Chair Safety Requirements
|Assembled Dimension||W55cm x L55cm x H93cm|
|Carton 1||W46cm x L11cm x H91cm – 7kg|
|Age Range||3 months to 45kg|
|Standards Testing||Tested to EN 14988:2006 -Children’s High Chair Safety Requirements|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us|
|Product Care||Timber Frame: Wipe timber with a soft damp cloth
Cushion Insert: Cool hand wash
Use a mild and bleach-free detergent
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
For further information see your instruction manual