Swimsuit | Long Sleeve | Lilac Palms | Cry Wolf
Kids will be set for summer adventures with our epic range of Crywolf swimwear. All our swimwear follows the Crywolf ethos of sustainability, whilst remaining true to the brands design aesthetic of ultimate cool must-have kids wears. Incorporating recycled fibres in all our swimwear products, our swimwear range offers high coverage and high protection in a cool collection of fun summer prints. Crafted from recycled fabrics blended with spandex at a weight of 200gsm, our swimwear pieces have ample stretch to allow for the ultimate fun beach day out, while protecting little wolves from the sun with an excellent UV protection factor (UPF) of 50+ as well as being chlorine resistant and featuring anti-rubbing technology. Available in sizes 6-12 months – 10 years and in a range of fresh modern prints and colourways.
Whilst in the sun we recommend that your little wolves are kept covered as much as possible, that you reapply sunblock frequently, use shade where possible and avoid peak hours of burn time. Clothing that covers more skin is important for protection against the sun.
Designed for performance and protection on outdoor adventures, Crywolf range of Rash Vests come with an excellent sun protection rating and chlorine resistant properties. With sustainability in mind, the premium recycled fabrics and stretch ensure long-lasting comfort for active kids. Available in sizes 1 – 10 years in a range of fresh modern prints and colourways.
- 85% recycled polyester blended with 15% spandex fabric
- 4-way stretch for a comfortable fit
- 200gsm weight
- UVP Sun Protection Factor of 50+
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Long sleeves for optimum coverage
- Designed in New Zealand
- Made using recycled yarn
- Chlorine resistant rating of 4-5 (with 5 being the best), meaning colour fast in both chlorine and seawater)
- Anti-Pill/Rubbing tested with a high result of 4-5 (with 5 being the best)
- Available in sizes 1–10 years