Bebé Baby Journal | Keepsake Binder
Capture and preserve every precious moment of your child’s life from pregnancy to 18 years old, in stunning detail with our Baby Journal Keepsake Binder.
Designed for those who don’t want to miss a thing, the Keepsake Binder is 338 luxurious pages of space and freedom for your memories and creativity to flow.
Heavy, handcrafted, and indulgent, the Keepsake Binder is the perfect space to record, remember and treasure their journey to adulthood.
It includes a comprehensive ‘about me’ section for you to tell your little one all about your life, plenty of space for pregnancy photos and your family tree, and sections dedicated to letters from grandparents, other relatives, or family friends.
Finished in a binder style, there’s more room to write, more space for photos, and more flexibility for personalisation.
You can remove sections or pages that don’t suit you, add pages of your own such as cards or drawings, and use document pockets to keep other precious items safe.
The Keepsake Binder has a hardback linen cover with a gold binder function inside and gold embossed foil lettering on the front and spine.
It’s made from superior quality materials, designed to last a lifetime.
It’s all beautifully packaged in a gorgeous linen keepsake box, perfect for keeping your binder safe or for keeping all your precious little bits and pieces.
The Keepsake Binder range also includes custom insert packs which you can view and download for free here:
The free inserts available are:
Foster Care Insert
About Mum Insert
About Dad Insert
Extra Lined Pages Insert
Extra Photos Pages Insert
Designed in Melbourne
- 338 pages printed on high-quality thick acid-free 120gsm paper
- The ability to add and remove pages as you wish
- Diverse and gender-neutral, suitable for mums, dads, same-sex couples, and single parents
- Box size is 29cm x 34cm and 4cm high
- Binder size is 27.5cm x 32.5cm (binder & box weight: 3.5kg)
- Inside pages are A4 size (21cm x 29.7cm)
- Beautifully illustrated title pages
- Relevant quotes throughout the binder
- Clean minimalist design
- Photo pages each year
- Plastic pocket at the back of the binder to keep all the sentimental little notes and cards they give you
Inside pages include:
PART 1 - ABOUT ME (About the parent)
- All about me - this section is similar to a short autobiography (9 pages)
PART 2 - WAITING FOR YOU
- Pregnancy questions (3 pages)
- Pregnancy month by month journal and photo space (1 page per month)
PART 3 - BIRTH
- First photos of you
- Birth Story (4 pages)
- Handprint and footprint pages
PART 4 - FAMILY
- About your family and pets
- Family tree - suitable for all types of families
- Family history information
- Letters from your grandparents
- Letters from other family or friends
PART 5 - BABY & TODDLER
- Baby’s firsts (5 pages)
- Baby’s first 12 months (2 pages each month)
- Generational family photo page
- First lock of hair
- 1 - 3 years old
- questions and photo pages (10 pages each year)
PART 6 - CHILD
- 4 – 13 years old, questions and photo pages (8 pages each year)
PART 7 - ADOLESCENCE
- 14 - 18 years old
- Questions and photo pages (8 pages each year)
PART 8 - OVER THE YEARS
- School photo portraits - from preschool to year 12
Christmas Santa Photos every year from 1 - 18 years old
- Group family photos - from 1 - 18 years old
- Extra notes pages (4 pages)
EVERY YEAR FEATURES:
- ‘A letter from me to you’ (2 pages each year)
- Birthday questions to be asked every year on your child’s birthday (2 pages each year)
- Funny things your child says and does (2 pages each year)