It lasts longer
This is because organic cotton’s resilient fibres have not been damaged by chemicals during the growing and weaving process.
It’s Free from Toxic Chemicals
So you can rest easy, knowing your child is not inhaling anything toxic.
It’s Softer and More Comfortable
Maximising your baby’s comfort and ensuring they stay cosy and itch-free.
It’s Better for Your Baby’s Skin
As organic cotton always keeps its natural state, it makes it mould resistant and antimicrobial too, so there is less of a chance of your child developing skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and skin allergies.
It’s Better for The Environment
No chemicals are used, and farmers recycle rainwater so water from conservations isn’t wasted.
It’s Better for Farmers
The farmers aren’t exposed to any harmful chemicals and don’t inhale any pesticides and insecticides. They also aren’t forced into debt from purchasing expensive GMO seeds.
How do we know our textiles are Organic Cotton?
We use certified textiles by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), which is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
To obtain the GOTS “organic” label, a product must:
• Contain at least 95% organic fiber
• Not be treated with bleach, formaldehyde or any other toxic substances
• Be colored with nontoxic dyes
• Be produced in a mill that enforces strict social and environmental standards, treating their employees and the earth with deep respect.
• GOTS certification means that our products meet the very highest standards.